Terms and Conditions for Restaurant Specific Certificates
By purchasing, using or attempting to use a Restaurant Specific Certificate, you agree to (i) these Terms & Conditions, and (ii) any terms or instructions listed on the certificate itself or in the offer listing at the time of purchase (the “Special Instructions”). In the event of a conflict between these Terms & Conditions and the Special Instructions, the Special Instructions shall control. The “Issuer” of Restaurant Specific Certificates is the restaurant listed on the certificate, and not Restaurant.com/Diningdough.com. Any attempted purchase, redemption or use of a Restaurant Specific Certificate that violates these Terms & Conditions, including the Special Conditions, may result in the restaurant not honoring the Certificate, may render the Restaurant Specific Certificate void, and can result in suspension or termination of your Restaurant.com/Diningdough.com account.
Additional terms applicable to Restaurant Specific Certificates:
- The restaurant (and not Restaurant.com/Diningdough.com) is the issuer of the Restaurant Specific Certificate and is responsible for redeeming the Restaurant Specific Certificate. The Issuer (and not Restaurant.com/Diningdough.com) is fully responsible for all goods and services it provides to you (including, but not limited to, complying with all state and local laws, including those relating to the distribution and sale of alcohol, assessing and collecting sales tax, and complying with unclaimed property laws for unredeemed or partially redeemed Restaurant Specific Certificates) and for any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs you may suffer arising from or related to your use or redemption of the Restaurant Specific Certificate.
- By receiving a Restaurant Specific Certificate, you acquire the right to print the Restaurant Specific Certificate (or display it on your mobile device) and use it according to these Terms & Conditions. Your acquisition of the right to use the Restaurant Specific Certificate completes Restaurant.com/Diningdough.com’s fulfillment of the purchase. While we hope you redeem the Restaurant Specific Certificate, whether you choose to do so is within your sole control and discretion.
- Restaurant Specific Certificates are sold below their face value. The redemption of a Restaurant Specific Certificate requires additional consideration paid to the Issuer. Restaurant Specific Certificates have no value without additional consideration.
- Only one (1) Restaurant- Specific Certificate may be redeemed per party, per month, per Issuer (even if the party is seated at separate tables and/or receives more than one check.).
- We do not guarantee the availability of any particular Restaurant Specific Certificates, and reserve the right to modify all aspects of available Restaurant Specific Certificates. Participation of restaurants and merchants vary from time to time.
- Restaurant Specific Certificates may not be used for taxes, tips, shipping and handling, prior balances, merchandise or gift cards.
- Restaurant Specific Certificates are redeemable in their entirety only and may not be redeemed incrementally.
- Restaurant Specific Certificates do not expire.